My Personal Details
My Credit Record
- Do I have a default on my credit file?
- What does it mean to have a default on my credit file?
- Where can I get a FREE Credit Report?
Repaying My Account
- I want to clear my account and have my credit file updated as soon as possible. What do I do?
- What will happen if I am unable to pay my debt immediately?
- How can I set up a repayment arrangement?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What happens if I don’t keep up with my repayments or I don’t have enough funds in my account for the direct debit?
Contact from Credit Corp
- What will happen if I ignore your attempts to contact me?
- I have received a Notice from you but this is not my account?
- I would like to appoint a third party to deal with you on my behalf. What do I do?
- I am receiving correspondence for someone who does not live at my address, what should I do?
Credit Corp's legal process
- I have received a Default Notice (Under Section 88 of the National Credit Code). What does this mean?
- I have received a Statement of Liquidated Claim. What should I do?
- How can Credit Corp enforce a Judgment?