Our Complaint Process
We aim to provide a high standard of service and deliver a positive experience to all customers. We recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. In the event that you feel we have made a mistake, or we could have done something better, we will do our best to reach an appropriate resolution.
Your feedback is important to us. The below steps outline our complaint process
- If you are unhappy with your experience with Credit Corp, we would appreciate the opportunity to put things right. Let us know as soon as possible by asking to speak to your Customer Relationship Manager’s supervisor.
- If you remain dissatisfied you can contact our Customer Care team by:
- Calling 1300 768 621
- Completing and submitting the form at the bottom of this page
- Emailing email@example.com
- Writing to us at:
GPO Box 4475
Sydney, NSW, 2001
- Fax your complaint to 1300 483 926.
- Calling 1300 768 621
- A notification will be sent to you within 24 hours to confirm the receipt of your complaint
- Your complaint will be investigated by a Customer Care Officer. We will act fairly and diligently and provide a final written response to your complaint within 21 to 30 days depending on the nature of the complaint. If you consider that your complaint is urgent, for example, because a delay in resolution may result in hardship or other detriment, please let us know.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our findings, or if you require further information or clarification from us, please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Care team on 1300 768 621. Our business hours are from 8:30am – 5 pm, Sydney time. We are closed on national Australian public holidays.
- If you are dissatisfied with the outcome reached with our Customer Care team and your complaint relates to a regulated credit contract such as a banking and finance loan, you may raise your dispute with our external dispute resolution scheme, the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), for a free and independent dispute resolution service.
- If your complaint relates to unregulated credit contracts including telecommunications or utilities, please note that Credit Corp is a member of AFCA for privacy complaints only.
- AFCA may be contacted by calling 1800 931 678, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting their website www.afca.org.au. Alternatively, you can write to AFCA at GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001.
- While AFCA’s time limits may vary, in some circumstances, you may be limited to making a complaint to AFCA within two years of the date of our final response to your complaint. AFCA’s time limits can be found on their website.