Lodge a Complaint
At Credit Corp we aim to provide a high standard of service and deliver a satisfactory experience to all customers. We do also recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. In the event that you feel we have made a mistake, or we could have done something better, we will do our best to reach an appropriate resolution.
To lodge a complaint please use the handy online complaint form below or contact our Internal Customer Care team directly on: 1300 768 621.
Alternatively you can send a letter detailing your concerns to the following address:
FAO: Customer Care
GPO Box 4475
Sydney, NSW, 2001
Our Complaint Process
- If you are unhappy with your experience with Credit Corp we suggest you let us know as soon as possible asking to speak to your Customer Relationship Manager’s supervisor.
- If you remain dissatisfied you can contact our Customer Care team on:
- 1300 768 621
- A notification will be sent to you within 2 working days to confirm the receipt of your complaint
- Your complaint will be investigated by a Customer Care Officer and a written response will be provided to you.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our findings, or if you require further information or clarification from us, please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Care team.
- If you are dissatisfied with the outcome reached with our Customer Care team, you can go to our external dispute resolution scheme, the Credit and Investments Ombudsman, for a free and independent dispute resolution service. The Credit and Investments Ombudsman may be contacted 1800 138 422 or via their website www.cio.org.au.